- Negotiation and drafting of main contracts.
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts for subcontractors and suppliers.
- Adequate use of model contracts based on project needs.
- Strategic and legal advice on the administration and interpretation of the project contract.
- Legal advice on contemporaneous dispute and conflict resolution.
- Administration of, and advice on, correspondence generated in the performance of the contract.
- Accompaniment in the performance of the contract, fulfillment of obligations and exercise of rights related to the project.
- Training of the client’s team on contract administration.
- Ongoing support in dealing with the risks and challenges inherent to every project, especially projects of great magnitude and complexity.